New Window Installation in Atlanta, GA From Zen Windows
Zen Windows is the favorite window installation company in Atlanta, GA with a robust enough selection of energy-saving windows to suit any design and the service to make installing windows an enjoyable experience instead of a hassle. New window installation is a worthwhile investment in terms of the comfort and value of your home. Even then, it’s essential to know all the specs and characteristics available to ensure you maximize your ROI.
Every part of a window should work to your advantage. The glass and the material around it and how a window operates play a significant part in what you’ll get out of them throughout the years. We’ll discuss that information with you and hope you choose Zen Windows as the window installation company in Atlanta, GA that gives homeowners the most value.
Will New Window Installations Increase Property Value?
Installing new windows has one of the greatest returns on investment in terms of home improvement projects. Homeowners in Atlanta, GA recoup up to 70-85% of their new window installation costs when they put their homes up for sale. That means if you have $1,000 worth of costs for your residential window installations, the property value can rise to $850. But the overall value climbs exponentially when you consider the energy savings.
Homeowners' energy efficiency is one of the top priorities today, and homebuyers are willing to pay more if you install new windows that provide it. Modern, energy-efficient windows make it possible to regulate regulate indoor temperature by sealing off your home from the outside temperature. A strong seal will reduce the need to run heating and cooling systems, substantially minimizing your monthly energy bills and literally letting the window installation to pay for itself over time.
What Are Energy-Efficient Windows?
All homeowners in Atlanta, GA should be interested in optimizing their energy efficiency. The advantages include enhancing your home’s value, lowering your monthly energy consumption, minimizing stress and overuse of your HVAC system, and improving your family’s comfortability. With a window installation company like Zen Windows in Atlanta, GA, you’ll also be get to make your home more beautiful with the many styles of energy-efficient windows we offer.
A few general factors make an energy-efficient window: the type of window (single-hung, double-hung, etc.), the material it’s made of, and the glass. It’s also essential to hire a qualified window installation company to put them in your home, as a tight fit is needed to create the right seal. Zen Windows in Atlanta, GA lets you customize your windows with various types of glass for the energy efficiency to suit your home’s needs:
- Double-pane glass offers twice the insulation of usual single-pane windows. Double-pane windows create a pocket of air between the glass that enhances energy efficiency.
- Triple-pane glass goes one step further than double-page windows. Since they have two gaps of air, heat loss is reduced considerably between the exterior and indoor of your home. With triple-pane windows, you’ll see considerable improvements throughout the year.
- The air pockets between double-pane or triple-pane windows can be filled with argon or krypton gas. The density of these gasses reduces heat loss more than just air.
- Low-E glass coatings are an excellent feature for enhancing your window's energy efficiency and gaining the most value from your window installation project. Glass with Low-E coating blocks harsh sun rays and heat, keeping your indoor spaces cooler without depending so much on your HVAC system. It's also effective the other way around depending on how you apply the coating, so your home stays warm by preventing the heat from seeping out.
- Warm-edge spacers on energy-saving windows are used instead of metal around the glass. Metal transfers heat too much to be energy efficient.
- Double-strength glass is 3.2 mm thick compared to the standard 2.5 mm thick. Thicker glass isn't much more expensive and offers better insulation and longevity.
Window Styles and Materials
The materials most commonly used to build windows today include:
Vinyl has become very popular over the years to take hold of a share of the market equal to that of wood-frame windows. Zen Windows in Atlanta, GA recommends homeowners install new windows made from vinyl because they are superior to wood and aluminum in terms of energy efficiency and better value overall.
Vinyl windows have added longevity and a comparable lifespan to wood, which last 15-20 years or longer. Unlike wood, vinyl won't decay, warp, or contract as much from the weather. The resilience and minimal maintenance of vinyl boosts its energy efficiency. Although vinyl won't last as long as aluminum (30+ years), aluminum transfers heat easily and has low energy efficiency. Only fiberglass will perform better than vinyl windows, but it's not enough to justify its inflated price tag (typically 30%+ more expensive).
An additional factor to think about is the design of the windows. Zen Windows in Atlanta, GA has an extensive range of window designs to choose from, like:
- Single Hung
- Double Hung
Varying styles will give distinct interior design to your home. Each operates differently for your needs and will provide varying amounts of energy efficiency. For example, casement windows swing open like a door, maximizing ventilation and airflow to cool a room much faster than single-hung models.
Follow the Zen Process
Zen Windows in Atlanta, GA has the widest catalog of high-end, energy-saving window frames and glass panes. Energy-saving windows increase your home’s resale value and save you money on energy usage. We also have unparalleled services you won't find anywhere else.
The Zen Process removes all the inconveniences of common residential window installations. We won't send any pushy salespeople to your home—our reputation and window products speak for themselves. Just send us pictures and measurements, and Zen Windows installers will perfectly install new windows in your home and throw out any mess when they’re finished. You don’t make a payment until after the job is complete. Our double-lifetime warranty is totally transferable and exceeds industry standards. Make a wise investment in your home that pays off with Zen Windows.
We service the following cities and their surrounding areas: